Damon Tomlin, Ph.D.
- Tomlin, D, Otto, M, Robotti, M, Rybak, K, Young, J (in preparation) Ingroup favoritism and personality in a resource allocation task.
- Tomlin, D (2021) Consensus decision making: performance of heuristics and mental models. Evoluation and Human Behavior 42(4): 316-330.
- Tomlin, D, Nedic, A, Prentice, DA, Holmes, P, Cohen, JD (2017) The integration of social influence and reward: computational modeling and neural correlates. Cognitive, Affective, & Behavioral Neuroscience 17(4): 784-808.
- Rand, DG, Tomlin, D, Bear, A, Ludvig, EA, Cohen, JD (2017) Cyclical population dynamics of automatic versus controlled processing: an evolutionary pendulum. Psychological Review. 124(5): 626.
- Tomlin, D (2015) Rational Constraints and the Evolution of Fairness in the Ultimatum Game. PLoS One 10(7): e0134636.
- Tomlin, D, Rand, DG, Ludvig, EA, Cohen, JD (2015) The Evolution and Devolution of Cognitive Control: The Costs of Deliberation in a Competitive World. Scientific Reports 5: 11002.
- Tomlin, D, Nedic, A, Prentice, DA, Holmes, P, Cohen, JD (2013) The Neural Substrates of Social Influence on Decision Making. PLoS One 8(1): e52630.
- Nedic, A, Tomlin, D, Holmes, P, Prentice, DA, and Cohen, JD (2012) A Decision Task in a Social Context: Human Experiments, Models, and Analyses of Behavioral Data. Proceedings of the IEEE 100: 713-733.
- Woodruff, C, Vu, L, Morgansen, KA, and Tomlin, D (2012) Deterministic Modeling and Evaluation of Decision-Making Dynamics in Sequential Two-Alternative Forced Choice Tasks. Proceedings of the IEEE 100: 734-750.
- Stewart, A, Cao, M, Nedic, A, Tomlin, D, and Leonard, NE (2012) Towards Human-Robot Teams: Model-Based Analysis of Human Decision Making in Two-Alternative Forced Choice Tasks with Social Feedback. Proceedings of the IEEE 100: 751-775.
- Nedic, A, Tomlin, D, Holmes, P, Prentice, DA, and Cohen, JD (2008) A Simple Decision Task in a Social Context: Experiments, a Model, and Preliminary Analyses of Behavioral Data. 47th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, 2008 1115-1120.
- Chiu, PH, Kayali, MA, Kishida, KT, Tomlin, D, Klinger, LG, Klinger, MR, and Montague, PR (2008) Self Responses along Cingulate Cortex Reveal Quantitative Neural Phenotype for High-functioning Autism. Neuron 57: 463-473.
- Tomlin, D, Kayali, MA, King-Casas, B, Anen, C, Camerer, CF, Quartz, SR, and Montague, PR (2006). Agent-specific Responses in Cingulate Cortex during Economic Exchanges. Science 312: 1047-1050.
- King-Casas, B, Tomlin, D, Anen, C, Camerer, CF, Quartz, SR, and Montague, PR (2005). Getting to Know You: Reputation and Trust in a Two Person Economic Exchange. Science 308: 78-83.
- McClure, SM, Li, J, Tomlin, D, Cypert, KS, Montague, LM, and Montague, PR (2004). Neural Correlates of Behavioral Preference for Culturally Familiar Drinks. Neuron 44: 379-387.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: The documents distributed here have been provided as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.